- +253 21 351 531
- South industrial zone
P. Box: 661 – Republic of Djibouti
GPS : 11°34’15.5″N 43°09’33.7″E
Massida Shipping guarantees that your vessels spends more time at sea than in port!
Massida Shipping (MS) team consists of professional agents who put their international experience at your service. MS services commercial vessels and 80% of military vessels calling Djibouti port. The US Navy, Royal Navy, Japanese Navy and NATO Naval coalition forces use MS services for their visits to Djibouti port.
MS is part of leading international professional ship agent networks which offer harmonised professional ship agency and shipservices in worldwide ports with one point of contact for contracting, operation coordination and accounting purposes.
MS team is available 24/7 and strives to meet the needs of all kinds of vessels and to protect their interests.
Massida Shipping provides a wide range of ship- and crew-related services:
- Port coordination
- Vessel supply, shipchandling
- Spare parts supply and repair service
- Logistics coordination: customs formalities, warehousing and deliveries
- Express courrier
- Immigration assistance, crew transportation, vehicle rental
- Crew embarkation/disembarkation at sea
- P&I Correspondent services in partnership with FRANCE P&I
- Medical assistance, medical evacuation
- Legal assistance
- Hotel and flight booking
- Hull survey and cleaning services
- Organisation of day trips / excursions for the crews