Massida Solutions PLC
- +251 942 187 200
- Park Lane Tower, 2nd Floor
Bole Sub-city, Woreda-03,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,
Supply chain and procurement solutions.
Massida Group logistics operations in Ethiopia commenced decades ago through local partners. In 2014, Massida was the first international company to register a logistics and personal effects packing / removal office in Ethiopia. Seamless service with full logistics control over the Ethio-Djiboutian corridor with one same operator is a unique proposition which Massida Solutions PLC offers (MS).
(MS) offers general freight forwarding, project logistics, heavy and overdimensional cargo transport, project management and supply chain consultancy services.
Clients from oil and gas, energy, mining and infrastructure, project, industrial, commercial companies, NGOs and governmental organisations rely on MS quality services for supply chain services.
MS offers years of local experience providing valuable insight on logistics processes and procedures to ensure clients are able to plan and budget accordingly.
MS benefits from Massida Group international networks (refer to affiliations page) which supports 100% of logistics requirements from any international location.
MS offers professional packing and moving services for household goods which it acquired from 50 years experience. Whether being a corporate or personal move, Massida handles valued items with care and can deliver to any international location.
MS is QHSE, anti-corruption and anti-fraud compliant.
Project logistics Ethiopia
- Freight Forwarding Services for all Modes of Transportation (air/sea/road/rail) with access to a worldwide network
- Door to Door Service inclusive Customs Clearance with in-house customs brokers
- Warehouse Services – Packing/Unpacking/Material Control/Consolidation & Deconsolidation
- Project Logistics Services with proven expertise in Oil and Gas, Energy, Mining and Infrastructure Projects
- Household Goods and Removals Services
- Breakbulk, Containers and LCL Seafreight Services
- Lifting and Installation Project Management Services
- Transportation of Extra-large/Over dimensional/Heavy Lift Cargoes
- HSSE & QM trained Operators
- Feasibility Studies, Route & Port Surveys
- Risk Management and Transport Insurance
- IT Services – Tracking & Tracing/Reporting
- Procurement Service Contract Management services with sourcing and supplier selection,
- Supplier Management and Supplier
- Local and International Purchasing and Supply,
- Procurement Consultancy,
- Contract Management and IT-based management services